- payments need to be made by Monday at the latest for all tickets
- payments go to Jan, NOT me
- all forms must be in, signed (doesn't matter if you're 18, still must be signed by parent) by Monday
- this includes medical forms from Sept which you may need to chase up with your tutor
- I must have a full programme from you so I can find you in case there are any problems; if there are large blank spots in your personal programme, pick out sessions with tickets available and confirm details with me - tomorrow, Friday. YOUR CHOICES ARE HERE: 13A 13D 12C 12D
- in addition, I'll be looking for a write up & photos (where permission is given) from each session & screening; I'll say more about this on Friday
- FINAL LIST OF SPARE TICKETS - CLICK HERE - 1st come 1st served; once you let me know I'll pass any relevant details on to Jan
- if your travel intentions involve anything other than leaving school at 8.35 your form must be signed accordingly
- if you've signed up for the Final Cut masterclass you need to ensure you've familiarised yourself with the basics before Thursday!!! John will be in for the A2 lessons, when available, until Thursday to help you with this
A list of any paid-for workshops you signed up for can be at point 5 above- please make sure you get the money in for these this week, or I'll offer these tickets to others, though you're still responsible for the cost until someone else takes it up.
The festival website has the full programme.
As its next week, start speaking to subject teachers about any work you might miss so you're not faced with unexpected homeworks or other deadlines when you're back in school on the Monday.